Financial Processing Controller - 12 month FTC
Purpose of the role:
The Financial Processing team predominantly supports the Leased and Tenanted division of Stonegate but also supports the Gaming machine reconciliation for the managed pubs. The team is made up of 8 people and liaises with various stakeholders across the business dealing with often high levels of transactions.
Reporting to the Financial Processing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing financial transactions within Group Finance and in line with Group policies, focusing on:
- Invoicing – raising invoices for rent, trade, and sundries accurately and reconciling where appropriate;
- Financial transaction processing – process other financial transactions as required by the FPM
- Carry out product and pricing administration as required.
- Set up and maintenance of Vendor Records as required
- Assist with any ad-hoc project work/assistance required as instructed by the FPM
- Managed Gaming machine reconciliation and reporting.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 3. GCSE A-C (9-4) or NVQ-2. Secretarial training and qualifications.
- Competent in Excel and Outlook
- Experience of Navision desired but not essential
- Detailed, thorough and accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines with the ability to prioritise work
- Competent in working individually, as well as part of a team
- Drive to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Raise invoices and recharges across the business within team SLAs, ensuring the accuracy of the invoice/recharge and its adherence to Group policies, for all Rent, Trade, and sundry invoicing
- Production of CSA’s including settlement plans
- Weekly and Monthly Rent Billing
- Produce accurate documentation as required in line with Group Policies and Procedures.
- Carry out amendments to existing products and customer discounts in line with current processes.
- To deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Gaming Responsibilities include:
- Weekly Download of machine income reports
- Machine reconciliation and matching of data
- Investigation of all anomalies and query resolution
- Weekly and monthly journals to be carried out as required
- Issue of weekly reports to key stakeholders
- Regular communication with the Gaming Team, GMs, CLMS & Auditors
A little bit about us…
The Solihull Pub Support Team offices are light and airy offices in Shirley, Solihull, where you will be greeted by our Welcome Team. We have free onsite secure parking with EV charging and cycle storage, a subsidised canteen serving breakfast and lunch, as well as an onsite pub used for social events. The offices are fully accessible.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.