We're looking for passionate Food and Beverage Assistants to join our team. You will ideally have previous experience in customer service along with a passion for food and beverage, delivering great service with a positive attitude.
You will work with the Restaurant Manager to excel guests' expectations by delivering an efficient, yet relaxed service. We like to describe our service as being well informed but approachable & friendly.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexibility, as we know this is important to you
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a breakaway
- 50% off food & beverage when visiting our hotels
- Free meals and drinks on duty
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests
- Ensure that all guests’ requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and an exceptional service is delivered to guests at all times
- Familiarise yourself with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available in order to answer any questions guests may have
- Take food and beverage orders and ensure that orders are communicated accurately, and drinks served correctly
- Ensure an efficient and safe delivery of all food and beverage orders.
- Set up, clear and tables promptly after use to
- ensure that guests can be seated in a timely manner
- Ensure that all front of house and guest areas are well maintained at all time.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role then apply now!