Kitchen Porter - IMMEDIATE START - Competitive Hourly Rate - Discounted food on Shift - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply) - Career Development Opportunities - Apprenticeship Scheme
Our Swallow Street restaurant is only minutes away from the bustle of Piccadilly, hidden away down a quiet street. The whole restaurant opens its glass window façade doors creating a fantastic atmosphere for our guests. Inside you’ll find a traditional fish counter where you can buy fish to take home and cook yourself, or you can take your pick and have it cooked there and then to your liking.
You will find a wide variety of fresh fish, caught within the season, and delivered daily from our local fisheries and fishermen. We believe in supporting sustainable fishing and buy direct from locally sourced seafood such as rod and line caught Wild Sea Bass and Hand-Dived scallops from just off the coast of Dorset. Freshly caught for the freshest taste.
Key responsibilities as a Kitchen Porter:
• Working closely with the chefs to support them wherever possible
• Assisting the chefs with food preparation when required
• Responsible for the pot wash section, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
• Ensuring food and equipment deliveries are checked and stored away correctly
What are we looking for in a Fishworks Kitchen Porter:
• A team player
• Good organization skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Experience of working in a fast-paced professional kitchen environment as a Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant would be beneficial
How FishWorks can work for you...
• A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
• Flexible working opportunities
• Discounted food on shift
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
• Training and development opportunities
• Apprenticeship Scheme
• Employee assistant programme
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!