Vocalist & Resident Entertainer
Vocalist & Resident Entertainer - Warner Theatre Company
Hourly rate: £ 13.45 per hour dependent on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Vocalist and Resident Entertainer to join us at Heythrop Park.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As part of our supportive team, you will develop and grow into working with the team performing in shows to delight our guests.
• Performing in production shows with live band & solo cabarets
• The will be some hosting daytime activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
• Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
We are part of Bourne Leisure Ltd, as a business we are committed to creating an Inclusive and Diverse culture. We are driving Inclusion and Diversity across every strand of our business to ensure every team member feels included and part of something. If you require any further support or wish to enquire via email then you can contact the hotel direct on the email below:
Warner Leisure Recruitment
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!