Head of Facilities
Salary: £37,000 - 40,000 dependent on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a
Head of Facilities at Holme Lacy House Hotel.
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live-in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with your leaders you will have the responsibility of ensuring the grounds and hotel surroundings look immaculate all year round, whilst making sure that the hotel bedrooms are presented to our guests at the highest standard. You will also be working with the Team Accommodation Manager to deliver the best living space for all our live in teams.
What are we looking for?
- An individual who is used to ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place to deal with unforeseen incidents.
- A leader who can create an environment where the team are able to grow and develop.
- An effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas.
- Previous experience of driving financial success, guest service and ensuring the hotel is safe and secure.
- A track record of leading the maintenance and grounds facilities team and housekeeping services ensuring our guests needs and expectations are met and delivered every day.
responsibility for the hotel’s entire maintenance needs.
What skills do I need?
- Experience of managing a multifaceted department.
- Previous experience of working with external contactors.
- Must have had responsibility for managing a P&L and the ability to manage costs in line with budgets and identify cost-saving measures.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements.
- Experience of carrying out risk assessments.
- Able to conduct regular Health/Safety and Fire Audits
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.