Kitchen Team Member
Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take the next step?
Do you have…
- A passion for Hospitality
- A willingness to learn new skills everyday
- A Keen eye for detail
- The ability to assist the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene,
- The experience to maintain kitchen equipment
A little bit about us…
At our proper pub sites we pride ourselves on providing a proper home for live sport, serving a proper pint and consistently offering proper pub food. We aim to create a proper, traditional pub atmosphere for our guests. Proper pubs are transparent and simple. What you see is what you get in every venue. If you are passionate about providing our guests with great quality and straightforward food and drink then a career at a proper pub could be for you. The George Tapps Bournemouth, in the centre of town, is a great place for guests to grab a bite to eat or have a drink, with spacious surroundings and comfortable couches, plus a large decked outside-seating terrace. This is the largest garden in Bournemouth. Our outside screens allow our customers to enjoy all the live sports inside or out. We are famous for showing sport and have multiple screens which can be seen wherever you sit, with three big screens, so just the best atmosphere on match days. There is always something going on at The George Tapps.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk