Sommelier - OXO Tower Restaurant
With three amazing venues situated on the eighth floor or one of the most iconic landmarks in London, OXO offers our fearlessly stylish customers a destination with unprecedented dining and drinking. Working alongside our Head Sommelier, Diego Muntoni, very few places offer both our customers and our team members such a combination of experience, passion and commitment.
We are proud to support the wider community, we currently hold a Green star from Michelin as well as 3 Stars from the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
To be considered, you’ll be working as a Sommelier team in a fast paced environment, that cares about its supplies, customers and quality of their food and wine.
You’ll be working with a carefully selected winelist; and alongside with a "hands on" Front of House team and Management team that cares about you, your professional development and wellbeing.
In Harvey Nichols we are firm believers in career paths, development within the OXO Tower Restaurant Bar and Brasserie is amongst our priorities, this alongside a generous basic pay and incentives, recognition schemes a great work/life balance, as well as a world of amazing benefits, make our people join and stay!
We are proud to say that one of our objectives is to offer you with the best possible work/life balance that works around your needs, you will be required to work 40 hours per week on a fully flexible approach and our aim is to stand by this promise.
What you'll get:
- Self-isolation support – JRS equivalent pay (not just Statutory Sick Pay) if you need to self- isolate due to Covid
- Discounted Travel card zones 1-6
- Enhanced paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family after qualifying period
- Season ticket/bike loan on completion of your probation period
- Free meals when you’re at work,
- 40% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- 40 % on all Own bought Harvey Nichols fashion and 30% on sunglasses, beauty and wineshop
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- 3 extra days holidays on completion of 5 years service
- Generous Service Charge
- Social activities for you and your loved ones
- Fabulous learning and development opportunities with qualifications
- Possibility to grow within the Company in other sites
- Access to counselling with retail trust, legal advice and more
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.
If this is something that catches your eye hit the “apply” button below to kickstart your journey with us!