Want to be the difference in someone’s day? As an Assistant Manager at Bill’s you can really make your mark.
From small groups to large birthday parties, each guest needs to feel special and receive the incredible service we’re known for. That’s where you come in. A positive ambassador for Bill’s, you’ll lead by example, always going the extra mile to ensure our diners have a great time.
You’ll use your dedication to teamwork and flair for leadership to support your manager and inspire those around you, stepping up to the plate when required, and keeping your team on top form throughout the day.
Whether responding to events on the floor, or making sure your paperwork is perfect, you’ll approach each challenge with the same dynamic, can-do attitude.
In return, you’ll receive an industry-leading pay package, in-role support to ensure your wellbeing, incredible opportunity for career progression and the training to make sure you succeed. Plus, you’ll also get access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Regular social activities organised through our social committee
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in our restaurants
- The Hub, our one-stop online platform, keeps you up-to-date with information, news and online courses
- Regular awards for exceptional performance
- We reward Refer a Friend – if you refer someone you can earn a reward of up to one thousand pounds.
- An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, Shopping, Mobile phones, travel and much more…
Our Assistant Managers
- Have at least one year’s experience in a supervisory role in a busy, fast-paced restaurant
- Have experience mentoring and motivating teams across shifts in a similar environment
- Have a positive, solution-driven attitude and face challenges head-on.
- Are positive role-models, inspiring others to meet their high standards.
- Work hard and thrive as part of a team
At Bill’s, we pride ourselves on offering our guests a warm welcome and great service in a friendly, inclusive environment.
We also pride ourselves on offering our team the same.
From the moment you join us, you’ll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows along with us
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.