Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie Vacancy - Flexible hours - Ashley / Altrincham - Up to £11.50 per hour plus tips
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our fabulous team at the Greyhound in Ashley near Altrincham.
What we offer our Chef de Parties:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Chef de Partie does at JW Lees:
- Has a passion and experience of cooking with fresh food
- Has an eye for detail and consistency and can work well in a team
- Be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to achieve and maintain 5* Scores on the doors
- Manage and rotate your stock and oversee the running of your section
- Be highly motivated and eager to develop your skills and progress to the next level.
Where you will be working:
The Greyhound is a traditional country pub with a stunning beer garden located just over 5 miles from Manchester airport and a 3-minute walk from Ashley train station. As part of the hotels and inns division, the premium fresh food offering has attracted a loyal customer base from the surrounding areas. The bar is bustling with friendly locals enjoying their favourite JW Lees ales from the independent family run brewery. The family feeling has maintained an engaged and enthusiastic team ready to welcome a new member. If you would like an exciting new opportunity with flexible working hours, and opportunities for personal progression and development then apply today.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together