Leisure Team Member Apprentice
- PD Fitness - Malemsbury
- £138.60 - 267.30 per week
As a fitness instructor you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of users at PD Fitness whilst working towards your Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2.
Your duties will include:
- Reflect on and develop own practice in providing exercise and physical activity
- Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
- Work with clients to help them to adhere to exercise and physical activity.
- Plan and prepare gym-based exercise
- Instruct and supervise gym-based exercise
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- To handle potential membership enquiries & to maximise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through proactive initiatives.
Experience with gym equipment would be an advantage but not necessary as this can taught on the job and through the apprenticeship.
This is an Apprenticeship position working towards the Level 2 in fitness instructing you'll be working 30 hours per week on a shift rota. The training is government funded and is provided by Lifetime Training.