Chef De Partie
CDP’s required for the newly refurbished Swettenham Arms, Nestled in the heart of the Cheshire countryside between Congleton and Holmes Chapel.
Are you an experienced CDP seeking the chance to further your career? Would you prefer to work within a smaller business where you voice is heard and listened to? Do you have the vision and capability to lead the kitchen brigade to success? If so, read on!!
Working alongside the Head Chef you will be involved in recruiting, training and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential. You will lead by example and have full accountability for maintaining exceptional standard of cleanliness, adhering to all aspects of Food Safety, Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy.
That’s not all!! There is huge potential for progression within our ambitious and expanding company for the right candidate. Join the Swettenham Arms family today – we’ve got lots to offer you…
· A competitive rate of pay and share of tips.
· A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation for you and your family
· 50% off food during shifts
· Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
· Flexible hours to fit around the important things in your life.
· 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
· Access to a pension
· Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need.
· Working with some of the best local and regional suppliers
· Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality.
· Ongoing personal development and career progression
· Exceptional training – both in-house and external training
· Access to fully paid apprenticeships
· Stability in a family business that has been around since 1838!
· Talent Finder Reward - Be financially rewarded for introducing new team to join us.
· Chef whites provided.
· Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards.
· Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
Would you prefer to work within a family business where your voice is heard? Robinsons is one of oldest and most respected names in British brewing history with a range of unique and award-winning pubs, inns and hotels across the North West, North Wales and Cumbria.
The Swettenham Arms is a quintessential English pub, and endeavour to uphold the little extra touches that its customers hold in high regard. Whether it’s fresh flowers on the tables or a welcoming open fire on cold winter days, the inn remains true to its character.
With a blend of modern cuisine and a warm, traditional welcome, the Swettenham Arms offers a picturesque and tranquil setting for weddings and celebrations. It has the popular Lovell Suite providing the perfect space for
If you are looking for a career with a progressive company, taking on interesting and exciting challenges each day, then get in touch today!