Are you an experienced Chef seeking the chance to further your career in an innovative kitchen? Would you prefer to work within a smaller business where you voice is heard and listened to? If so, read on!!
There is huge potential for progression within our ambitious and expanding company for the right candidate. Join the Royal Ship family today – we’ve got lots to offer you…
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips.
- A 25% discount on food, drink, and accommodation in our managed pub estate for you and your family
- 50% off food during shifts
- Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- Flexible hours to fit around the important things in your life.
- 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
- Access to a pension
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need.
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Exceptional training – both in-house and external training
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships
- Stability in a family business that has been around since 1838!
- Talent Finder Reward - Be financially rewarded for introducing new team to join us.
- Chef whites provided.
- Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards.
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
The Royal Ship is a 19th century Grade II listed coaching inn situated in the heart of the old market town of Dolgellau - a great base to explore the beautiful Welsh countryside of Snowdonia National Park.
We have 24 bedrooms and two function rooms, our location, menus, and rooms are just three of many reasons why thousands of people choose us for their holiday base year after year.
This is a great opportunity to be part the Robinsons family. If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to succeed as part of our kitchen team at the Royal Ship, then please apply below.