Head officeTraining Executive
Training Executive – Based at Head Office Stockport, with visits to our Bredbury brewing operations.
- Competitive Salary 34K
- Monday to Thursday (09:00 - 17:30) with an hour lunch, and 5pm finish on a Friday
- Access to a generous company pension and life assurance
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to private medical care through BUPA for you and your family
- 25% discount on food, drink, and accommodation in our managed pubs
- Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- Ongoing training, development and career progression
- Free parking
- Team driven culture based on strong values.
Working closely with the Head of People Development, this role will support the implementation of the training & development strategy for the Head office and Brewing & Operations functions at Robinsons Brewery, to ensure that staff are equipped with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out their work activities effectively.
- Create and build a training plan by role for each department, delivering training courses in house where suitable to meet gaps in skills and knowledge.
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including Head Office teams and suppliers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Co-ordination and administration of training courses run by external training providers to ensure delivery of courses in line with our training strategy and company values.
- Develop and manage the Robinsons Apprenticeship Programme across all functions.
- Responsible for the administration of the e-learning platform – CPL. Issuing monthly compliance reports and working with the heads of departments to develop ongoing action plans to achieve KPIs.
- Keeping up to date with legislation requirements to ensure that training content is suitable and compliant.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Monitor employee and response to training.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as corporate trainer
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of the organisation, with the ability to motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
- Analytical skills to identify training needs and learning gaps.
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching.
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is an asset.
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Ideally educated to degree level in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certification (e.g., CPLP) is a plus.