We are looking for a Chef De Rang to join the team at Scott's, part of Caprice Holdings.
Our CDR's embody the warmth and precision needed to deliver the guest experience Scotts is known for. With an extensive menu you will gain confidence in food pairings and the ability to upsell. As a CDR you will ensure your guests are comfortable by providing a seamless service with a genuine personal touch, whilst overseeing the more junior floor team.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the catering and hospitality industry, and want to push yourself, join Caprice Holdings today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our CDRs enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Paid overtime
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.