Are you a great team player? You don’t need any experience to join as a Host as we will teach you the rest. We want you to be able to connect with the team and deliver a great experience to our guests.
- Welcome and engage every guest
- Have a great product knowledge and make recommendations that elevate guest experiences
- Keep the bookings organised & be ready with any requested details
- Maintain a clean & safe environment for guests and colleagues
A little bit about us…
As the largest operator of late-night venues in the UK, we have a diverse range of brands for you to choose from! Including, iconic nightclubs, LGBTQ+ bars, Latin venues and themed retro bars, there is a venue for everyone! Our teams thrive in fast paced environments and help to capture the individuality of each of our bars and nightclubs. If you love the party atmosphere, great music, and being involved in the fun then a career in one of our venues could be for you! Rosies is located right in the heart of party central Broad Street Birmingham. Birmingham’s undisputed number one nightclub benefits from five rooms all under the one roof catering for a wide variety of tastes and allowing our teams to explore all kinds of exciting new bespoke event content. Rosies is an excitement machine and our team lead the way in delivering an incredible experience five nights a week.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Working
- VIP entry to our pubs and bars
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Early access to your earned wages
- Join team socials and create friendships for life
- Award winning development programmes
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk