Competitive salary and benefits
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Are you a Black Sheep? Got an itch to shake up the established order and offer something new and exciting to customers everywhere? So do we! Maybe we can help each other out...
We are looking for General Managers to join our growing Black Sheep Coffee family!
We don't complicate things here at Black Sheep... We're offering the chance to work with some of the best people and our teams simply love what they do.
What you'll be doing:
Experts in productivity, results and meeting objectives! As General Manager, you will take every step to become the epitome of our Black Sheep Coffee values and behaviours, using your experience and expertise to drive business results every day. Our managers are the best in the business, holding complete accountability for their team and site performance. As General Manager, you will set shop objectives that not only achieve but succeed company targets. You will also show a passion for people, by developing your team whilst also creating an amazing place to work.
What you'll need:
- Experience as a passionate and motivated General Manager
- A customer-oriented positive attitude
- Great leadership and management ability
- The ability to motivate and inspire your team
- A desire to mix things up and play with the status quo
- A drive to give back to the community with our free coffee boards for the homeless
- Ability to drive sales and exceed KPIs for your store
About Black Sheep Coffee:
Founded by Eirik & Gabriel, university flat mates, who quit their jobs to #LEAVETHEHERD and embark on exciting coffee journey. Their mission is to challenge the establishment, take down the big corporate brands, and rid the world of boring, average tasting coffee.
Black Sheep Coffee is the only retail coffee company in the world to serve 100% specialty grade Robusta Coffee in a market dominated by Arabica. We buy coffee directly at the plantations ensuring the picking, drying, and washing process adheres to the strictest of guidelines for a sustainable model that protects the environment, and everyone involved.
All our venues boast an immersive urban experience combined with music and arts and an after-work scene where coffee inspired cocktails and local spirits come together. We also support the homeless community through our free coffee boards in all our locations.
- Weekly cash plan (money when you need it)
- Flexible hours (no zero hours contracts)
- Grow your career with advanced coffee training
- Free coffee while working
- Discounted food and drinks
- Rewards for wowing your team or your customers
- Employee Assistance Programme for when you need advice or assistance
- A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
- Socials including Friday night drinks and pizza nights
- Training and opportunity to progress your career
Join us in leaving the herd behind and apply today!