"Set alongside chocolate-box cottages, beautiful country gardens and rolling hills is The Hawk Inn. Located at the heart of charming village of Amport in Hampshire’s Test Valley, it’s a great place for a fabulous dinner or a refreshing drink on our sandstone terrace with its stunning views over Pill Hill Brook. Close to Andover and the A303, it is an ideal base to explore the many local attractions of Winchester, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Marlborough and the North Wessex Downs. The Hawk Inn also has a 20-seat private dining room for family parties, celebrations, and business meetings."
We are looking for an experienced and talented Breakfast Chef to join our fantastic team.
As a Breakfast Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing and plating up breakfast dishes in an efficient manner and using the menu specs provided.
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well independently and multi-task.
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.