Chef de Partie - Live-in available - The Old Plough, Cobham
Chef de Partie - The Old Plough, Cobham - live-in available
The Old Plough is looking for a committed Chef de Partie with a real passion for cooking fresh food and experience of working in a high-volume quality operation.
We offer our Chefs de Partie:
- Competitive salary package + paid overtime
- Live-in accommodation available
- Healthy work/life balance
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Free chef whites
- Free meals on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Modern, well equipped kitchens
- Working within a brigade of 10 chefs and 3 kitchen porters
As a Chef de Partie you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef. You will be involved in a variety of duties including: Fresh food preparation; ordering and stock control; adhering to food safety and cleaning standards.
The Old Plough is part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group of independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex. Each of our pubs has been carefully chosen and sympathetically restored, with quality interiors and beautiful gardens, casual enough to be comfortable, smart enough to feel special.
We offer informed, efficient & friendly service and great menus of fresh locally sourced ingredients, prepared on our premises and cooked to order by our enthusiastic and experienced chefs. All our staff are recruited for their outgoing and friendly personalities
If you like the sound of what we do and want to be part of Pearmain Pubs, we’d be pleased to hear from you.