Do you want the opportunity to earn as you learn? Then this Guest Server Apprenticeship offers you the best of both worlds.
As an apprentice guest server you will be working towards the Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship standard over the course of 14 months, so if you have the desire to develop yourself and your career, this may be the Apprenticeship for you!
The Pizza Hut Restaurants Apprenticeship programmes offer a qualification at every step of the career ladder and did you know that 80% of our Restaurant General Managers started out as team members just like you and are now running multi million pound businesses.
You will need to welcome every guest like you know them. Show them the Hut hospitality that’s made us famous. Not to mention your natural flair for putting people at ease. We want to leave every guest delighted. So bring on the good vibes.
These fantastic front-of-house roles will see you connecting to guests in a way that really makes a difference. Making the Hut experience come alive. After all, we want to make sure they keep coming back for more.
We love your type of person – you always know exactly what to say to raise a smile. You’re always ready with brilliant banter – whether it’s a working lunch crowd, a family or a group of friends. You just know how to wow the crowd.
Role highlights – just a taste!
- Making sure we blow our guests’ minds, every time
- Getting to know what each guest really likes, delivering it in style and sending our profits soaring
- Being brilliantly accurate with orders, having menu expertise, delivering drinks fast and making sure the food always looks fab
- Checking back in with guests and making sure everything’s up to scratch
- Giving every guest a send-off as warm as the welcome you gave them
- Always thinking: ‘This is one restaurant. We’re one team!’
- Being truly focused on Health & Safety/Food Hygiene regulations
Get ready for mind-blowing training, verbal congratulation for every job-done-well and brilliant rewards. And don’t even worry about career progression – we’ll give you all you can ask for!
* You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.