Assistant General Manager
It all started when Thom and James (our founders) quit their jobs and decided to fly to Italy to explore and learn everything there is to know about pizza. Once back, they opened the first Pizza Pilgrims Market stall in Soho...Years have gone by and no we have 17 pizzerias and plans to open a few more!
There are 2 things we are super passionate about – our people and our pizza.
As Assistant General Manager of Pizza Pilgrims, your role is to support the General Manager and Head Chef to run a great Pizzeria. You will maintain great standards, support the growth of the business, while always supporting and training the team to ensure that our Pizzas, drinks and service is always top-notch!
A Pizza Pilgrims Assistant Manager has three key focusses:
- Taking care of ‘business’ (aka the Pizzeria)
- Guest focus – Always.
- Leading & Supporting the Team. – We have a one team one dream approach to everything we do.
You will have the experience needed to hit the ground running, a naturally developing your teams, controlling the costs, creating the one team one dream we are so proud of within each of our Pizzerias. Your standards will always be high, whether it's the service on the floor, to H&S, to the food your team serves, we are always only going to be as good as that last pizza! Most importantly, you will do all of the above by being yourself!
If you join us, we promise to:
- Invest in your growth and development,
- Pay you a fair salary including an an equal share of tronc + bonus
- Hold two full staff parties for everyone throughout the year, we even close our pizzerias on these days so everyone can join in
- All the free pizza!