Would you like to be part of an award-winning team? The Coaching Inn Group is the operator of 18 stunning historic Coaching Inns in beautiful British towns, and has recently been awarded a 3 star ‘world class’ employer accreditation and recognised as the 21st Best Company to Work For in the UK.
We are looking for a talented Food and Beverage Assistant to join the team at the magnificent Feathers Hotel in Helmsley.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- · We have an ethos of ‘Hospitality from the Heart’ with a people first approach
- · A share of all tips, approximately £2,000 - £3,000 per year for each team member (an additional £1.40 per hour on average)
- · Access to our award winning career development programmes
- · Comprehensive role training
- · Food and accommodation discounts nationwide
- · Flexible working hours
- · Employee assistance programme and wellbeing support
- · Annual offer to stay at our hotels for £1
- · Hero of the month bonus and annual Awards ceremony
- · Many more fantastic benefits.
The Feathers Hotel is a historic hotel located in the picturesque town of Helmsley in North Yorkshire, operating with a bustling food and beverage offering, coupled with a busy bedroom trade and a remarkable wedding and events space, we are the marquee venue in this stunning market town.
For our Food and Beverage Assistants, each day is never the same. You will be encouraged to engage with our variety of guests, delivering exceptional experiences and magical moments for everyone.
Experience is not essential, we offer industry leading training packages, however, we are looking for people with a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to exceed expectations, a bubbly and outgoing personality and who strive to provide outstanding service. Our team are extremely fun loving and enthusiastic, and we are looking for people to fit in with this ethos.
In this role, you will be the face of the bar and restaurant, working on the front line to deliver memorable moments for our guests, you will communicate well with the kitchen and management to ensure a smooth and efficient dining experiences for our guests. You will be involved with table service, coffees, drinks service, including cocktail making and most importantly, building a great rapport with our guests.
Does this sound like the role for you? Hospitality offers a career unrivalled by any other industry, and this could be your step into a company that offers career progression opportunities to fulfil your career ambitions.