Would you like to be part of an award-winning team? The Coaching Inn Group is the operator of 18 stunning historic Coaching Inns in beautiful British towns, and has recently been awarded a 3 star ‘world class’ employer accreditation and recognised as the 21st Best Company to Work For in the UK.
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join the team at the magnificent Three Swans Hotel in Market Harborough.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- · We have an ethos of ‘Hospitality from the Heart’ with a people first approach
- · A share of all tips, approximately £2,000 - £3,000 per year for each team member (an additional £1.40 per hour on average)
- · Laundered chef whites
- · Access to our award winning career development programmes
- · Comprehensive role training
- · Food and accommodation discounts nationwide
- · Flexible working hours
- · Employee assistance programme and wellbeing support
- · Annual offer to stay at our hotels for £1
- · Hero of the month bonus and annual Awards ceremony
- · Many more fantastic benefits.
The Three Swans Hotel is a historic hotel located in the picturesque town of Market Harborough in Leicestershire, operating with a bustling food and beverage offering, coupled with a busy bedroom trade and a remarkable wedding and events space, we are the marquee venue in this stunning market town.
For our Chef de Parties, each day is never the same. You will produce exceptional food to wow our guests, inspire others and ensure that the highest level of standards are reached.
We are looking for people with a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to exceed expectations, a bubbly and outgoing personality and who strive to provide outstanding service. Our team are extremely fun loving and enthusiastic, and we are looking for people to fit in with this ethos.
You will have experience running a section and working as part of a busy team in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to deliver dishes following a spec and have a genuine passion for cooking. You will take pride in preparing delicious dishes with fresh, seasonal ingredients and will relish the chance to learn new cooking techniques and putting your ideas into dishes.
Does this sound like the role for you? Hospitality offers a career unrivalled by any other industry, and this could be your step into a company that offers career progression opportunities to fulfil your career ambitions.