If you have the skills and confidence to deliver exceptional dishes throughout the day, then you have what it takes to be a Chef at Bill’s.
We’ll give you an industry-leading pay package, flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, and in-role support from our Area Chefs to ensure your wellbeing. You’ll also get incredible opportunity for career progression and the training to make sure you succeed, plus access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Regular social activities organised through our social committee
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in our restaurants.
- We reward Refer a Friend – if you refer someone you can earn a reward of up to one thousand pounds.
- An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, Shopping, Mobile phones, travel and much more…
It’s a challenging role with high pressure and high standards, but it’s also incredibly rewarding. You’ll be working as part of a diverse, inclusive and supportive team, making sure morale in your section stays as high as the standard of service at all times.
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a fast-paced, high-pressure kitchen
- Are great communicators
- Are exceptionally well organised
- Work hard and thrive in a team
- Are eligible to work full-time in the UK
At Bill’s, we pride ourselves on offering our guests a warm welcome and great service in a friendly, inclusive environment. We also pride ourselves on offering our team the same. From the moment you join us, you’ll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows along with us.
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.