From morning coffee to cocktails at dinner, a Bill’s Bartender needs the same key ingredients: charisma, confidence and a cool head.
You’ll look after our guests, making sure they feel welcome and get the incredible service they expect, all while remaining genuine, friendly… and fast.
No experience? No problem. We’ll give you all the training you’ll need to boss the bar and wow our guests with delicious drinks from breakfast to bedtime.
You’ll also receive an industry-leading pay package, in-role support to ensure your wellbeing, incredible opportunities for career progression, plus access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Regular social activities organised through our social committee
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in our restaurants.
- We reward Refer a Friend – if you refer someone you can earn a reward of up to one thousand pounds
- An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, Shopping, Mobile phones, travel and much more…
- Are great communicators
- Are exceptionally well organised
- Work hard and thrive in a team
- Are eligible to work full-time in the UK
At Bill’s, we pride ourselves on offering our guests a warm welcome and great service in a friendly, inclusive environment. We also pride ourselves on offering our team the same. From the moment you join us, you’ll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows along with us
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.