New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for a Full or Part Time Cocktail Bartender to join our growing team based in the West End. We have immediate start available. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits!
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having a very competitive benefit.
What will you be doing as our Bartender?
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits.
- Taking beverage orders from guests or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying super attention to detail.
- Satisfying guests requests in a timely manner.
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with guests.
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Cleaning the bar and work area to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations.
What makes you our perfect Bartender?
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Hospitality and show a commitment to consistent quality in customer service.
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences.
- Be motivational, creative and have worked in a similar role, within a high-volume bar or cocktail bar.
- Show passion for quality products, be a team player who is a fast learner who wants to be challenged and developed.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal English.
- Have the ability to work in a pressured environment with the most demanding guests.
- Have exceptional product knowledge.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
- Designer uniforms
- Generous staff discounts
- Free crazy golf
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Bartender, please click 'Apply’ now.