Apprentice Kitchen Assistant
You will be responsible for cleaning the kitchen, shopping for supplies, equipment and organising food and other items in the stockroom. You will assist other kitchen staff such as, Chefs, Supervisors or Managers, whether this would be food preparation for the Kitchen or Café.
- Clean and sterilise countertops, kitchen walls, floors stoves, ovens, grills and sinks, before, during and after service.
- Clean all kitchen areas for both the Restaurant and Café once it is closed, to ensure it is ready for the next day
- Deep clean fridges and store rooms, to maintain sanitary and kitchen safety standards
- Maintain the food storage areas, such as freezers and refrigerators. Ensure no spillages and wastages occur.
- Receiving deliveries and organise them in the appropriate areas in the kitchen.
- Wash dirty dishes, cutlery, pots, cutting boards and pans or loading dishes into the dishwasher.
- Remove kitchen waste from waste containers and disposing them in the relevant bins.
- Clean and maintain cooking equipment like cookers, pots and food mixers, to ensure chefs have the equipment they require during service.
- Support the chef in basic food preparation like cutting ingredients, peeling and washing food items.
- Provide assistance to prep cooks and other kitchen staff, as and when required.
Once the candidates pass probation, they will have access to our benefits, which would be as follows:
20% discount in our Café and Resturant
Free Gym Membership
Free sessions to Yoga, Spinning, Kettlebells and Pilates