We are looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at 34, part of Caprice Holdings.
As a Sous Chefs your presence on the pass and leadership skills are essential to be respected and effective.
The role sits within a large management team, supporting the Senior Sous Chef and Head Chef all aspects of the day to day running of the kitchen.
The restaurant is famous for its open kitchen with the bespoke charcoal grill in prime position. There is a wide selection of the finest beef, seasonal game and shellfish available which are all cooked on the grill. In addition, there are lighter dishes and a fantastic weekend brunch menu.
Our kitchens embody a secure and supportive working environment, where our chef management team come together from different backgrounds within the hospitality and catering industry to deliver every dish with pride.
Our Sous Chefs will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Restaurant across the group.
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland.
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
Caprice is a market leading prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.