At Mytime Active you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.
Mytime Active's aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services is at the heart of what we do. We believe everyone has the right to a healthy lifestyle, and we want people to feel the best they can, to 'feel amazing'.
Within this role you will play a key part in the customer experience - you are the first and last impression of the centre for our customers. Our ideal candidate will have a professional and confident manner who can also keep calm under pressure.
You will be working both as part of a team and also alone. You will be expected to take cash and card payments, answer the phone, upsell products and general housekeeping duties.
Your duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Responding to customer queries (face to face and via the telephone)
- Handling cash and card payments
- Upselling the range of products that we offer
- Develop an exceptional knowledge of the services and facilities that we offer
- Ensure there is always a clean and safe environment.
- Increase customer loyalty by delivering a professional and personal service
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and
- Childcare vouchers.