As a Apprentice, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Apprentice:
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department and Front Office department, where all aspects of the service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- 30 day working week over 5 days
- 6 months in a Food and Beverage environment including meetings and events
- 6 months in a Front Office envirobment to include early shifts, late shifts and occasional night shift (age permitted)
- Exposure to other areas such as admin (revenue office, kitchen, engineering) if requested
- An array of 6 hour shift patterns starting as early as 06:00 and finishing as late as 23:00.