Careers with Hawksmoor Group are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). The Sunday Times has recognised us in their Best Companies awards, for ten years in a row, as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced Bartender to join our team. To be considered for the role, you’ll probably have a couple of years’ experience as a Bartender with a solid background in a busy, high profile restaurant or cocktail bar. Along with your natural flair for first class service and making incredible drinks you’ll be consistent, reliable and excited to be a key part of a happy and supportive team.
· Self-isolation support – JRS equivalent pay (not just Statutory Sick Pay) if you need to self- isolate due to Covid
· Discounted health and fitness benefits
· Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
· Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
· Free meals when you’re at work,
· 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
· An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
· Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
· 28 days’ holiday that include service charge.
· A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
· Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
· Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more