Location: Forge London
We are looking for experienced leaders who know how to be great team players and have a real passion to create an amazing guest experience.
- Support, coach and mentor your team
- Support the General Manager and work together to create and deliver your vision
- Ensure standards and compliance are continuous in the General Managers absence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
A little bit about us…
As the largest operator of late-night venues in the UK, we have a diverse range of brands for you to choose from! Including, iconic nightclubs, LGBTQ+ bars, Latin venues and themed retro bars, there is a venue for everyone! Our teams thrive in fast paced environments and help to capture the individuality of each of our bars and nightclubs. If you love the party atmosphere, great music, and being involved in the fun then a career in one of our venues could be for you! Forge is the perfect city escape for professionals who like to party. Located on Cornhill just moments from Bank, this is a bold venue that brings lively drinking, dining and dancing to the city. We have three stunning bars spread over two floors with a cocktail lounge & club room open Wednesdays through to Fridays till late.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Realistic and achievable Bonus scheme
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk