Demi Chef De Partie - Lounge
As Demi Chef De Partie you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of standards in the staff kitchen and in the execution and delivery of all dishes. Your tasks as Demi Chef will include but will not be limited to:
- To have good food knowledge with a genuine interest in learning and developing your skills.
- To maintain a clean and tidy kitchen with regular stock checks, labelling, audits, equipment checks, and adhering to all health and safety requirements.
- To ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the full menu offering.
- To assist with the preparation and creation of all dishes; ensuring your work is delivered to the highest standard with the utmost care in presentation.
- To be responsible for completing your mis en place.
- To demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to work.
- To be an ambassador for Nobu as well as someone who embodies our values and commitment to our teams.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- £1000 Refer a Friend Scheme
- 2 Hotel-wide social events a year including Employee Awards night
- Discounted overnight stays across Nobu properties Worldwide
- Discounted Gym Membership via the app Hussle
- Discounted Pilates classes and Wellness treatments
- Opportunities to progress within our hotel and the wider portfolio
- Access to a suite of innovative and varied learning and project opportunities
- Mental Health First Aiders within the team
- Exciting wellness and volunteering opportunities
- Up to 33 holiday days through length of service
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts off all food and beverage
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Minimum 1 year experience at Commis Chef level.
- Minimum 1 year experience within the luxury hotel market or premium restaurant.