Sous Chef - Mon - Fri
Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Sous Chef to work in Mayfair area for a prestigious site. Experience from a similar role or high end restaurant/hotel background with fresh food and hospitality experience required.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday
You will be...
To produce food which is seasonal, of known provenance, locally sourced in a timely fashion to ensure smooth service to the customers.
To deputise in the Head Chef’s absence
Work with the Head Chef to deliver all budgetary targets on site through a thorough understanding of GP, GP%, selling price, cost price, margin, mark up and calculation of menu costs through recipes.
Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
To assist the Head Chef in developing and planning menus that are in line with client and customer expectations
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun