Food Service Assistant
Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for Food Service Assistants to work at Cleveland Clinic. Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research we provide all catering to the team at this presitgious site. This role offers a great opportunity to enter the ever-developing hospitality world in the private health care sector.
Location: London, SW1X 7HY
We are looking for people who can work up to 20 hours per week with shifts worked over the weekend. Shift patterns are generally - 7.00-15.30- 08.30-16.30 or 11.15-19.15
We are looking for candidates who can work in our customer and staff coffee bar/restaurant to assist with serving a wide range of beverages and hot food options.
There is also the opportunity to work within the site in the patient feeding areas where we provide a 5-star level of food service, serving Michelin star quality food.
We are ideally looking for people who:
- Can demonstrate ability and passion to progress their careers with us
- Have hospitality experience - this isn't essential though as we do provide training
- Have an enhanced DBS - this isn't essential as we will provide this as it is a requirmenet of the position
- Possess a positive, can do attitude
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun