Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Sous Chef to work at Cleveland Clinic. The preferred candidate with have a focus on Arabic Cuisne and ideally will be trained/experienced in preparing and serving this style of cuisine.
Working pattern: 5 over 7. Both early and late shifts
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for overseeing the production of Arabian Cuisine of the highest standards. All production is carried out in line with CH&Co food safety systems, follow recipe guidelines, Cleveland Clinic policies and nutritional guidelines.
Ensure all Arabic Cuisine is prepared authentically, to the highest quality standards.
Possesses good knowledge in Arabic Cuisine and Food preparation techniques.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Arabic restaurant operations and food preparation.
Natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service.
Good command of English & Arabic languages.
Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment.
Working rota of five days over seven. AM & PM shifts.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• To help ensure that the preparation, cooking and presentation of the food meet the highest possible standards.
• To help ensure the food preparation process runs smoothly and to schedule so that the required standard is achieved by the required time.
• To maintain specified standards of food handling and food storage procedures.
• To ensure work areas are kept clean following set schedules.
• To deputise when required.
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun