Kitchen Porter - Mon - Fri
Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Kitchen Porter to work at Lloyds - 10 Gresham Street contract.
Location: London, City of
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- To complete duties in the kitchen and service areas as directed that are necessary to ensure an efficient, hygienic service is provided.
- To assist with food preparation as required.
- To transport all food items, cleaning materials and laundry from the delivery area to kitchen store-rooms and to kitchen preparation areas as required.
- Responsible for the cleaning of kitchen floors, walls, waste bins, hot plates, kitchen equipment, canopies, delivery areas, storerooms, walk in fridges, and all other areas as necessary to ensure an hygienic kitchen and service areas.
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun