Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience.
We are excited to be recruiting for Evening Event staff for Corporate Events at over 100 Vacherin sites in run up to Christmas
Location: Different sites location London (Zone 1)
Evening shifts: Monday to Friday From 3pm, 4pm & 5pm
Uniform Requirements - White & Black shirt, Black thin tie, Black waistcoat, Black trousers & Black shoes
Role to include.
• Work Canape and Champagne Drink Receptions
• Plate waiting
• Removing and restocking
• Set up and break down of event and work area
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun