Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Supervisor to work at Regents Park University
Location: Regents Park University
Working pattern: 5 over 7, mostly daytime shifts available!
- Assist the line manager in the Development of services provided, taking opportunities for business expansion
- Ensure excellent customer service, hospitality and food service by coaching staff on how to exceed client and customers expectations.
- Offer suggestions on ways to improve the operations.
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations, Hygiene Regulations, Fire Policy and report hazards to Management
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun