Senior Chef De Partie
Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Chef De Partie to work at Lloyds - 125 London Wall contract.
Location: London, City
Working pattern: Monday to Friday
• To produce food which is seasonal, of known provenance, locally sourced in a timely fashion to ensure smooth service to the customers.
• To deputise in the Lead Chef’s absence.
• To assist the Lead Chef in developing and planning menus that are in line with client and customer expectations at the relevant CH&CO site.
• To prepare and oversee all preparation of food to the highest standard and in line with the CH&CO style.
• To ensure that all appropriate ingredients are available for the menus being prepared and where necessary identify shortages and instigate action to source ingredients.
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun