Afternoon/Early Evening Catering Assistant
Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Afternoon/Early Evening Catering Assistant to work at Vacherin.
We are looking for Part Time catering assistants to work at our fantastic client office's by Battersea Bridge. Your role will be to set up for afternoon/early evening food service in the main dining area, assisting with service from the counters and taking payment. You will also undertake basic kitchen duties as required.
Experience preferred, but training can be provided to those with a great personality and desire to make our customer experience the very best.
Hours are 5pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
Working pattern: Monday to Friday 5pm to 10pm, ability to undertake additional day hours possible
- assist in setting up the serving counters to the agreed standard
- serving customers during dinner service and taking payments
- undertaking basic kitchen duties as required
- following food safety and health and safety procedures as set out by the company
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun