Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Barista to work at Vacherin.
We are looking for a skilled Head Barista's who has a passion for making great coffee with a passion for hospitality. We have a number of cafe bar's and casual dining outlets in a magnificent client building based right besides the river!
We can offer you the scope and opportunity to develop both at our site and within our company. We are a friendly and welcoming team with lots of exciting things planned - so come and join us!
Location: Battersea Bridge, London
Working pattern: Monday to Friday. Daytime Shifts, but some flexibility is required.
- Champion coffee excellence within our client site accross multiple outlets
- Ensure Machines are maintained and coffee recipes are accurate daily
- Train and develop our team of barista's
- Promote seasonal specials
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun