Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Kitchen Porter to work at Vacherin.
We are looking for a Kitchen porter to assist in general kitchen and stores duties whilst maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen at all times.
Some experience would be preferred, however we are happy to train candidates with the right attitutude who would like the opportunity to work in a professional kitchen and gain lots of training and development
We can offer you the scope and opportunity to develop both at our site and within our company. We are a friendly and welcoming team with lots of exciting things planned - so come and join us!
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, Mainly daytime but will need some flexibility for evenings if we have events on (9pm finish)
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen areas at all times
- Follow all H&S procedures
- Support the chef team with basic kitchen and stores duties
- Maintain a positive work environment with the culinary and front of house teams
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun