Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Front of House Assistant to work at Royal College of Pathologists.
Location: London, E1 8QT
Working pattern: Hours determined by business requirements
- Serve all food to the highest standard
- Assist in the preparation of rooms in a timely manner
- Keep the service areas clean, tidy and presentable in line with the standards
- To present and maintain a professional and friendly image with the client and customers at the relevant event
- Attend to customer and colleagues needs in a polite and helpful manner, weather this be providing information to customers about the food in a knowledgeable and informed manner.Hour determined by business
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun