We are excited to recruit an experienced 'Sous Chef' to join Vacherin and work on our Premier Crew Team, helping support our 100 London-based contracts across Zone 1-3.
It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for some casual, flexible work. We can offer a mix of shifts from Monday to Friday; this is a casual role that can be fully flexible to suit you!
Location: Central London (zone 1-3)
Team: Vacherin / Premier Crew
Shifts Available: Flexible - Monday to Friday – 7am to 5 pm
(occasional weekend shifts if available)
You will be...
- Working directly for Vacherin on the ‘Premier Crew’ team across our 100 sites
- Monday to Friday (work when you are available!)
- Two weekly Pay
- Passionate about food who enjoys working with local, seasonal food
- Comfortable running the kitchen operation and managing the kitchen and the kitchen team staff.
- Able to develop relationships in a brigade in a different kitchen
- be able to help order and control food stock
- be able to support Food Safety & H&S
- DBS checked and willing to undergo DBS check.
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun