Chef de Partie - Casual
We are excited to recruit a 'Chef de Partie' to join Vacherin and work on our Premier Crew Team - helping support our 100 London-based contracts across Zone 1-3. It’s an excellent opportunity for an engaging, passionate, and dedicated candidate, someone who is looking for some casual, flexible work.
We can offer a mix of shifts from Monday to Friday; this is a casual role, that can be fully flexible to suit you!
Location: Central London (zone 1-3)
Team: Vacherin / Premier Crew
Shifts Available: Monday to Friday – 7am to 4pm
You will be...
- Working directly for Vacherin on the ‘Premier Crew’ team across our 100 sites
- Get exclusive bookings before they go to Agency!
- Monday to Friday (work when you are available!)
- Two weekly Pay
- DBS checked or willing to undergo a DBS check.
- Effective with time management of busy kitchen section
- Working with a high standard of food preparation
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and have a passion for hospitality and cooking.
- at least 1-year experience in a Chef de Partie role
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun