Head Kitchen Porter
Vacherin are committed to delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and conducting business with a social and environmental conscience. We are excited to be recruiting for a Kitchen Porter to work at Cleveland Clinic.
Working pattern: 5 days over 7
- Supervising the kitchen porter team
- Account for all stock brought into site and store appropriately to minimise waste and loss.
- To understand and comply with CH&CO and statutory health, hygiene and safety, quality standards including COSHH and HACCP ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with these standards in all areas of the site as outlined in the CH&CO handbook.
- To maintain a professional and friendly image with the client and customers at the relevant site.
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun