Bar Back Sports Bar
We are seeking a hard-working bar back to join our bar team. If you are looking to start your career in hospitality, this could be the role for you!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Employee Referral Program
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
- ETM has partnered with Otolo to provide mentorship programmes to inspire and promote working within hospitality
Westwood (part of ETM group) is a great destination within the newest part of the Westfield White City expansion project. With enough screens to please any sports fan, Westwood is a great spot to chill after work and enjoy any and every game. So if you fancy a bite to eat, or want to enjoy a few drinks during a match, Westwood has it covered.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
Your job is all about working ahead, managing your time well and anticipating the needs of the people you are working with. You'll be responsible for:
- Maintaining a well-stocked, clean and organised bar environment
- Assisting our busy bar team in providing an excellent service to all of our guests
- Collecting and cleaning glassware in the bar area
- Replacing beer kegs and liquor bottles
- Refilling ice bins
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.
ETM are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who seek to recruit and retain the most talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10.50. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.