The Pachamama family is proudly delivering an exceptional guest experience at the venues in central London. Our dishes offer guests a fantastic culinary journey through bold flavours and authentic culinary traditions.
We are now looking for an outstanding Head Chef to join our Pachamama team in Marylebone. With our emphasis on Peruvian-inspired cuisine, your passion for food and leadership will be pivotal in driving our culinary journey forward.
- Direct all kitchen operations, including food preparation, cooking, and cleanup
- Maintain kitchen equipment as needed
- Supervise chefs and work on building a strong team
- Resolve issues as they arise to ensure the continuation of food service
- Maintain control of the kitchen to ensure efficiency
- Plan menus and set prices based on the availability of ingredients
- Make sure that all staff adhere to food safety and hygiene regulations to ensure a clean and sanitary kitchen Inspect raw and cooked food to guarantee quality
- Collaborate with the general manager and owner to aline kitchen operations with the overarching goals of the establishment
- Direct monthly inventory
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Recruit and train chefs and kitchen staff
- Ability to remain productive in a high-pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience to oversee and manage kitchen operations
- Strong team management skills
For the Head Chef role, we offer the following benefits and opportunities:
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Restaurant performance related bonus.
- Referral scheme with a £300 bonus for a successful candidate.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all employees.
- Generous staff discount at all group’s restaurants.
- 28 days of holiday, ensuring a balanced professional and personal life.
- Opportunities for career development, regular appraisals to discuss progress and perspectives.
- Complimentary dinner at one of our venues for your Birthday.
- A friendly and positive work environment fostering respect and teamwork.
- Psychological, financial and legal support available through our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Salary paid monthly – on the last Friday of each month.
- Emergency advance payments available in exceptional circumstances.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply. Come grow with us at Pachamama! This is your chance to be a part of something extremely exciting.