Following an internal move, we're looking for a Director of Communications. In this role, you'll be responsible for development and leadership of our internal communication strategy, and our external PR and Corporate Affairs Agenda. As part of the HR Leadership team, as our new Director of Communications, you'll ensure that our colleagues hear important messages before people outside of our business and that both are aligned.
In this role, you'll be working to support engagement at all levels and compliment and reinforce our strategy to our people. Externally, there will be a significant emphasis on building an effective relationship with external partners, both in defining our strategy and then executing key messages to strengthen and protect our external reputation. In doing so, the role must define where we will be reactive, as opposed to being proactive.
This role also has responsibility for communications to our Publican Partners.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering internal communications strategy and annual plan with the goal of ensuring all colleagues receive appropriate and engaging communications at the right time, via the most appropriate channel.
- Developing and delivering external PR calendar and ensuring Stonegate is positively represented in the press/social media, developing our brand as Employer of Choice in hospitality
- Rreactive external PR including management of PR agency, this will include some weekend/evening working
- Leading communications to publican partners and on Stonegate Pub Partners and delivering on our goal to be Partner of Choice in Leased & Tenanted
- Leading, developing and managing the communications team
- Part of HR leadership team- make a proactive contribution to leading HR & Communications function
We'd like you to work from our Solihull Offices a couple of times a week, so you do need to be able to commute
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.