Are you someone
- who is keen to work with a successful, growing independent South London Pub Operator.
- who shares our 5 values - people, authentic, daring, sustainable, lively
Sounds like you’d fit right in…...
About The Regent Balham
This successful, cracking, neighbourhood local has some very loyal customers.
The Regent Balham is a handsome and friendly local serving darn tasty fresh, seasonal pub food with a beer selection to take care of every palate, classic cocktails and wines to wet your whistle.
Due to a sustainable partnership with the local school, which was developed during lockdown, it also enjoys a large outdoor garden with an outside food offer.
And if you're looking for a great sports offer, The Regent has also established a standout reputation for delivering one of the best sports offers in South London.
Adding strong home deliveries to it's bow, this site really offers it all
This site is also conveniently located less than a 2-minute walk from Balham tube/overground stations, making it the ideal commute.
The Regent Balham venue is part of Livelyhood. Pub Group
Who are Livelyhood?
Livelyhood is a South London based owner, creator & operator of modern, inviting & independent neighbourhood pubs.
Our pubs are spaces with personality where you eat well, drink together, are entertained with everything from perfect sports viewing to weekly quizzes & celebrate life at each & every opportunity. Hospitality is in our soul.
We currently have 7 South London sites and we're opening more imminently so this is also a brilliant opportunity for those that want to, to progress with us.
What's on our minds?
We are all about fun, loving our South London communities, we're passionate about dogs, new products, focusing on our 5 Lively Ways (values) and we are super proud of our close, active relationships with our charity partners - The BigKid Foundation, The Licensed Trade Charity & Only A Pavement Away.
Who are you?
If you’re already liking the sound of us, you’re already our kind of person. Throw in your previous relevant experience in a £20k + pub or bar, ideas-a-plenty, excellent organisational skills, high standards, passion for service and bags of enthusiasm and you’ll have us at Hello!
Our Assistant Manager will support the General Manager in the delivery of Livelyhood’s offering that has our five Lively Ways (values) of Authentic, Daring, People, Lively and Sustainable at its very heart.
What we are offering our Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager salary – £28,050 - £30,250 based on your experience
- Plus very generous service/tronc payments on top - a further £5k per annum as a good steer. OTE £33k-£35k
- Quarterly bonus plan - quarterly bonus opportunity £600 a quarter
- Genuine potential for career growth if that's your passion, including formal qualifications via our Apprenticeship programme
- £50 Your Livelyhood Experience voucher on completion of your probation to enjoy an occasion on us so you can see what it's like to be a Livelyhood guest
- Milestone rewards and recognition scheme - starts when you celebrate 6 months with us and keeps going!
- 40% food and drink discount for you and up to 5 guests in all venues from day 1
- 40% food and drink deliveries discount also for you
- Access to 35% of your pay on demand giving you financial flexibility
- Your wellbeing really matters to us - we have Livelyhood Mental Health First Aiders and employee assistance support
- Genuine opportunity to be part of a great team of people, working for an independent operator
We’re considering Assistant Manager applications as they arrive, so please don’t delay in applying.
You’ll understand that all applicants will require a UK bank account and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.